These funny looking things are actually the latest in today ’s dental technology. And they can move teeth, replace teeth, and more!
It’s called APPLIANCE THERAPY – State-of-the-art treatment that your dentist can perform to cure more health problems, painlessly with faster results and for less money than ever before.
Have you ever wanted to close a small space between your teeth, or move a tooth slightly to improve your smile? We can perform the tooth movement that will give you the cosmetic result you desire. So no matter what age you are, if you would like to feel and look your best, just ask any of our staff for more information about these services.
DO YOU SNORE?! If you, a family member, or a friend are one of the millions who suffer from snoring and/or sleep apnea, your dentist can eliminate the problem and help you and your loved ones “sleep like a baby.” Often people with sleep apnea also grind their teeth in a effort to wake themselves from an apnea episode which can break and crack teeth and dental restorations. Call our office for a free consultation.
- Do you play sports? Protect you and your family’s teeth and jaws against sports injuries with a custom-made mouthguard. It’s a fact...the average dental sports injury will cost you over $2,000 (per tooth) to repair! Don’t wait for a dental accident to occur.
- Are your teeth as white as you would like? We offer several whitening systems such as Zoom and Like Like.
- Straighten your teeth, even that one tooth that has been bothering you for years.
- Replace missing teeth with a bridge, implant or a partial.
- Replace dentures with dental implants.
- Evaluate your child for possible airway and allergy problems.
- Create beautiful faces by making sure your child’s facial growth proceeds normally.
- Stop thumb sucking.
- Alleviate the effects of stress – often the cause of headaches and neck aches.
- Stop grinding your teeth with a simple nightguard. It’ll protect your dental investment.
- Eliminate hot and/or cold temperature sensitivity.