Posts for tag: family dentistry
How your family dentist in Cincinnati, Ohio can help you and your family
Taking care of your family’s dental needs can be time-consuming, but it doesn’t have to be. You can simplify scheduling and treatment of your family’s dental needs by having one dentist for the whole family. Having a family dentist can save both time and money. Dr. Janette Williams at Montgomery Dental Care in Cincinnati, Ohio wants to share the facts about family dentistry.
The dental needs of your family members will be different as they get older:
- A toddler will need that all-important first visit; this visit sets the framework for successful dental visits later on.
- Young children will need professional dental cleanings, fluoride treatments, exams including x-rays, and dental sealants.
- Older children and teens will need all of the services of young children, plus possibly orthodontics. They may need dental fillings too.
- Adults may need any number of dental services, exams, x-rays, cleanings, fillings, orthodontics, implants, or dental appliances.
- You and your family might also want cosmetic dental services, to make your family's smiles look great. Cosmetic dental services include teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, tooth-colored fillings, and other cosmetic services.
Having one dentist for your whole family ensures that you and your family can get your treatment all in the same place, from the same dentist. It takes the guesswork out of finding a dentist you’ve never seen before. You will know what to expect because you and your family have formed a bond with your family dentist.
When you have one dentist for your whole family, you can count on:
- Simplifying your treatment; multiple family members can be seen on the same day.
- Time savings; you won’t have to take multiple trips to the dentist.
- Money savings; Dr. Williams can take care of small dental issues, protecting your family from major dental problems.
Make the choice to have one dentist for the whole family. You will rest easy knowing that your family’s dental needs will be well taken care of. For more information about family dentistry call Dr. Janette Williams at Montgomery Dental Care in Cincinnati, Ohio today!