Store bought mouthguards do not work
Known as "boil and bites," they're formed by biting into them, which displaces up to 99% of the material needed to protect your teeth and jaws.
The professional series has 3 layers, including a hard polycarbonate layer. The critical placement of this "hard" layer on the anterior surface of the teeth greatly increases its shock absorbing ability.
- An exact fit is crucial at the moment of impact
- Easy to talk and breathe with
- Comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- A competitive edge - the safety and confidence needed for aggresive competition
- Constructed from state-of-the-art protective materials in a high pressure/high heat laminating process to ensure a long-lasting, perfect fit.
- Custom finished to ensure that the occlusal forces are balanced, protecting the TMJ from concussion causing impacts
Confidence. Leading sports dentists say that multi-laminated mouthgaurds - like Intact - are the best protection.
Comfort. Easy to talk and breathe with...Intact is the new comfort standard of athletic oral and facial protection.
Intact Mouth guards are especially recommended for the following sports:
- tackle football
- touch football
- martial arts